Memorial Hospital’s Radiology Services staff offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic radiologic examinations including general radiography, mammography, bone densitometry, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission computerized tomography (PET/CT). The staff comprised of board certified radiologists, registered radiologic technologists and support personnel complete nearly 80,000 exams annually. Radiology Services is staffed 24/7 and provides emergency room support for diagnostic and CT imaging after hours. Scheduled exams are offered during the following times:
- CT: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fluoroscopy: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Mammography/Bone Densitometry: Monday-Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- MRI: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine: Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- PET/CT-Every Saturday (please call for times)
- Ultrasound: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment or for additional inquiries, please contact Radiology Services at 812-996-0547.