Memorial Counseling Center
Memorial Counseling Center provides outpatient psychiatric care by professionally trained staff. Experienced mental health specialists evaluate problems and provide individualized treatment for patients struggling with mental stress and illness. These services are evidenced-based and provided in a respectful, confidential manner.
- Provide counseling to Children, Adolescents, Adults, Seniors, Families and Couples
- Individual Sessions
- Family Consultation
- Crisis Intervention
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Coordination of Services with Primary Care Physicians and Other Therapists
- Referral Sources
Memorial Counseling Center can help you successfully deal with life stresses, feeling out of control, anger problems, sadness, feeling overwhelmed, abuse of alcohol or other drugs, marital difficulties, and family issues.
The Counseling Center is located in the Medical Arts Building at 721 West 13th Street (Suite 121) in Jasper.
Office hours are Monday–Thursday 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and Friday 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
For more detailed information, please call 812-996-5780.